Total Pageviews

Monday, April 26, 2010

First Day at HPU - Gargi Hostel

Life at the hostel was full of fun for me. Thou I did have some bad times too missing home and getting sick but still , I had enjoyed a lot with my room mates and wing mates.

I had taken admission in the Chemistry Department for a Post Graduate Diploma Course in Applied Analytical Chemistry and I got to know a few students who had come to take admission in the same stream or a similar stream of Applied Organic Chemistry.

I went to GARGI Hostel on 24th September 2001, a day before my 21st birthday. It was an eventful day as I and my family had reached Shimla for the first time. Visiting places like the Mall, Lower shimla, Kufri ...

September is a beautiful month in the hills with colorful flowers blooming all around. After visiting all these places my parents left me at the Hostel Gate and I climbed up with my baggage at the fourth floor, Room No 417.

A small room of 8" x 8" with one wall cupboard and a few shelves. One table, One chair, and two Cots. I didn't know with whom i was to share my room, but i did hope it was some one i could adjust with.

No comments:

Post a Comment